AR2015's four-day program will feature a hundred presenters from 60 organizations representing virtually all sectors of our movement. These presenters will appear in seven plenary sessions (bringing all attendees together), and more than 75 breakout sessions, which are configured along several concurrent tracks. In each time slot, you choose the session that best fits your needs and interests:
- The Issues track covers various types of animal abuses and the underlying issues (best for newcomers).
- The Organizing track suggests improvements in personal and organizational effectiveness.
- The Tactics track addresses campaign strategies and outreach to various constituencies.
- Campaign Lessons offer reports and advice on activities from leading national and local organizations (Friday).
- Rap Sessions engage participants in debates about controversial issues (Saturday).
- Additional tracks provide related sessions on different themes each day.
Additionally, here are some other program highlights you won't want to miss:
- Morning & Evening Plenary Sessions, which bring together all attendees in one room for keynote speakers and critical topics.
- Morning Workout Sessions of several varieties cater to active early risers at 7:30 am.
- Networking Receptions, every evening, offer free snacks and a chance to network with fellow attendees.
- The Awards Banquet & Auction, on Saturday evening, features award presentations, comic relief, and a fundraiser.
- Exhibits, open between 10:30am - 6pm, showcase movement merchandise, literature, and vegan treats.
Here's an overview of what each day will look like:
All sessions are recorded, and the recordings will be available for purchase.